Summer is finally here! And with it, the holidays! Here’s a great opportunity to immerse yourself in excellent books. FEDIL has thought of you and has put together a selection for you. There is something for everyone!
- 5 Things Highly Productive People Do Every Day – Charlie Millan
- How to Survive a Pandemic – Michael Greger MD
- Künstliche Intelligenz und der Sinn des Lebens – Richard David Precht
- Le rire du cyclope – Bernard Werber
- Les routes de la soie – Peter Frankopan
- Make your bed : 10 life lessons from a Navy seal – Admiral William H. McRaven
- Men Explain Things to Me – Rebecca Solnit
- Orchestrating Transformation : How to Deliver Winning Performance with a Connected Approach to Change – Michael Wade, James Macaulay, Andy Noronha, Joel Barbier
- Our final invention – James Barrat
- Priorités aux priorités – Stephen R. Covey intitulé
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind – Yuval Noah Harari
- Soonish: Ten Emerging Technologies That’ll Improve and/or Ruin Everything – Kelly & Zach Weinersmith
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- The Idea of a European Superstate: Public Justification and European Integration – Glyn Morgan
Enjoy your reading!