Economic growth of tomorrow will only be possible, if we show respect for the future of our planet. Industry’s contribution to the protection of the environment is indispensable. That is why member companies of FEDIL fight for a clear, coherent and simple to implement regulation regarding the environment. If the energy of tomorrow derives mainly from non-fossil sources, it will be necessary to guarantee a secure supply of energy at affordable prices. The best way to limit the influence of energy on the environment being to reduce consumption, our companies are engaged in improving energy efficiency. To fight climate change we campaign in favour of a regulated framework that will encourage our companies to innovate and further develop their production activities in Europe.
- Accord volontaire 2017-2020 en matière d’éfficacité énergétique
- Energy-related key topics
- The EU Carbon Trading System – What is EU ETS and how does it work?
- Hydrogen to decarbonise Luxembourg’s industrial sector
- The voluntary agreement in times of crisis: How the VA can contribute to a fast recovery of the industry?
- La crise COVID-19 changera-t-elle les ambitions de la politique climatique ?
- FEDIL’s position on carbon border adjustment (CBA)
- Luxembourg’s national climate and energy plan
- Energy efficiency obligation scheme (EEOS)
- FEDIL note about Luxembourg’s renewable energy (re)policy
- Projet de la loi relative à l’évaluation des incidences sur l’environnement (EIE)