19 October 2017 | 16:00 – 18:00 followed by a networking cocktail
Chamber of Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg
Learn about the latest trends and opportunities and the economic impact of Industry 4.0, High Performance Computing (HPC) and Big Data.
Speakers will shed light on the latest technology developments and explain what support mechanisms Luxembourg companies can benefit from.
- Mr Etienne Schneider, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy
- Mr Nicolas Buck, President, FEDIL
Digitising the European industry
- Dr Max Lemke, Head of Unit “Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry”, DG CONNECT, European Commission
Success stories within Factories of the Future
- Mr Zeljko Pazin, Executive Director, European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA)
Putting in place a world-class Luxembourg digital infrastructure to support the digitalisation of industry
- Mr Mario Grotz, Director General Research, Intellectual Property and New Technologies (DG7), Ministry of the Economy
Opportunities and support mechanisms for Luxembourg companies to access and secure Horizon 2020 funding
- Mr Benjamin Questier, Head of European Funding, Luxinnovation
- Mr Jean-Paul Schuler, CEO, Luxinnovation
The event will be followed by a networking cocktail