As an intern in Smart Applications and Distributed Energy Solutions Product Development, your mission will be to support the deployment of our new products and services on the national market. Your main tasks will be (not limited to):
Product management and operation
- Support the team in the early phase of the new products (Post launch support)
- Develop and improve business model and target operating model of new products
- Gather a complete understanding of the similar and competing solution under development
- Create a competitive intelligence and positioning overview of this exciting and booming product, which will serve as a basis for future strategic studies and product positioning
Product development projects
- Work with a hands-on, delivery-oriented manner with the different project stakeholders
- Follow-up on deployment tasks and establish self as main point of contact for project support
- Assist on different project tasks
Bachelor or Master student in engineering, business administration or another similar qualification.
- You are motivated, pragmatic, and dynamic. Besides, your ability to synthetize information and your strong attention to details allow you to create deliverables that need few reviewing.
- Sound MS-Office-knowledge
- Languages: Fluency in French and German. Good knowledge of English.
- Employment contract: Internship
- Working time: Full time
- Remuneration: to be defined
- Workplace location: Esch-sur-Alzette
via e-mail: HR_Recruiting@encevo.eu