Given the rate of change in the COVID-19 situation, its impact on the markets, and the developing regulatory response, Wildgen decided to launch a COVID-19 Toolkit (www.wildgen.lu/covid-19). What is the purpose? To support and ease life of companies that are currently facing a series of challenges.
During this turmoil period, Wildgen’s multi-disciplinary and multilingual teams have teamed up to monitor the evolving situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications for businesses. The law firm has put in place a COVID-19 Toolkit that includes:
- An email helpline in order to answer questions of companies surrounding the COVID-19 crisis: COVID19@wildgen.lu.
- Specific updates and analysison relevant Luxembourg legal, tax and regulatory issues relating to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- A multilingual and frequently updated FAQ page in insurance matters to guide insurers and individuals through specific issues (Which policies will cover COVID-19 risk? What can one do for payment of premium, notification of a claim or settlement of a claim?).
- A webcast series to keep you appraised (at any time and from everywhere) of the latest developments. Webcasts are available on Wildgen’s YouTube page and on the COVID-19 Toolkit page.
- Useful linksfor companies from all industry sectors. Discover this essential tool now: www.wildgen.lu/covid-19.
In this unprecedented crisis, Wildgen’s lawyers remain fully reachable, ready and able to assist local and international companies onquestions related tobanking, finance, corporate law, dispute resolution & litigation, employment, IP/TMT, data protection, insurance & reinsurance, investment funds and tax. Do not hesitate to contact them through the email helpline.